Give unforgettable experience!
Time spent in an exclusive manner is the best gift! Surprise your business partners or friends with TRITON Restaurant Gift Certificates.
Treat them to an unforgettable dining experience in the unique Art Nouveau setting of our restaurant. A gift-wrapped voucher for the amount chosen will be sent free of charge to your home or you can pick it up personally from the restaurant.
Thinking of a gift for your beloved and friends?
Culinary courses led by experienced chef de cuisine Tomas Horak represent a culinary experience full of irresistible and new flavors, relaxed atmosphere and surprising information. Do you want to raise your cooking skills to a higher level?
You are at the right address, we offer the best of the whole Czech Republic. For a couple of hours, you will become cooks and get into the secrets of modern cuisine. Everybody will enjoy cooking lessons, adults and children, beginners and advanced cooks.
Peek with us under the cover of Modern European Cuisine. Learn how to properly process fish and seafood, get to know the quality of the meat, and sweeten your life with desserts. Culinary classes are great as an original gift for your loved ones
Liven up your birthday with an unforgettable experience of the world of modern gastronomy full of surprises.
The course is a great gift for a friend or mum, as well as a professional chef. We will teach you how to prepare as the greatest stars in the gastronomic world.
Number of participants: max. 6 people
The price of the courses:
- For adults ... 3.590,- CZK
- For children ... 2.990,- CZK
- Foodstyling ... 3.800,- CZK
- Selected courses ... 3.800,- CZK
- Individual courses ... 3.500,- CZK Drinks are included.
For more information please contact us:
phone: +420-221 081 216
phone: +420- 221 081 220
Terms and Conditions of Gift Certificate Order (Voucher)
- The period of validity of the voucher is 6 months from the date of issue and is stated on the voucher (a different period of validity may be agreed in advance between the customer and the provider).
- Gift voucher ordered is transferable.
- The voucher can only be used for one-time payment of consumption or service, at its nominal value.
- If the value of the purchased goods is less than the nominal value of the purchased voucher when consuming or using the service, the different amount is non-refundable. If the value of the purchased goods exceeds the nominal value of the purchased voucher, the difference in price must be paid directly at the premises.
- The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Counterfeiting and altering vouchers is prohibited and may be punishable.
- The Provider assumes no responsibility for the loss, theft or destruction of the gift voucher.